Courtesy of AP News and Reuters - The currently reigning "Most Beautiful Woman in the World" turned 29 years of age today. She paused for a moment with her two sons for some paparazzi photos in front of her luxurious home in the Midland West End. Looking fabulous Katie, as always! BOB
Friday, July 31, 2009
Katie is 29 today!!!
Courtesy of AP News and Reuters - The currently reigning "Most Beautiful Woman in the World" turned 29 years of age today. She paused for a moment with her two sons for some paparazzi photos in front of her luxurious home in the Midland West End. Looking fabulous Katie, as always! BOB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
so I guess I should change my blogger password now...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Yea! Happy birthday to you!
Sweet! Happy Birthday Katie. I just want to thank you for always saying yes when I call in a favor! :)
Ha, Bob's hilarious! Happy Birthday once again. Have fun at dinner:-)
Whatever, you know you typed that yourself! ha!
Happy birthday!
Happy birthday. Sorry it's a day late...I was in the wilderness with the youth all weekend, sweating my butt off in the Florida heat.
I agree with your brilliant husband! You are excellent! Happy Birthday!
HEY!!! Hope you had a great day!
Um, your husband is cool.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Post a Comment