Sunday mornings are generally pretty crazy for me. Bob has a meeting before church each week, so it's all up to me to get everyone dressed and out the door by 9:00am. The moons must have been aligned yesterday, because I actually had a few minutes to spare and got to take a few pictures of the boys...
Monday, August 24, 2009
sunday
Sunday mornings are generally pretty crazy for me. Bob has a meeting before church each week, so it's all up to me to get everyone dressed and out the door by 9:00am. The moons must have been aligned yesterday, because I actually had a few minutes to spare and got to take a few pictures of the boys...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Congrats on the moon alignment! Cute pics,
Look at those handsome little guys! You did good!!
I love the one of Rex posin'! Maybe he will become a male model:) He sure has the looks for one. He is the all American boy, blonde hair blue eyed boy!
You dress them much, much better than Bob!
Such handsome little men!
Look how cute they are! They are getting so big!
handsome little devils!
You do dress them so cute! And I love that they're carrying on your sweater vest tradition!
Post a Comment