We went to Kerrville to celebrate New Year's and the boys had so much fun with all the fireworks that Grandpa got for them! Rex asked me last night if we could go back to Grandpa's house and buy more fireworks. I have to say that Charlie with sparklers was a little scary though... Happy New Year!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
fire hazard!
We went to Kerrville to celebrate New Year's and the boys had so much fun with all the fireworks that Grandpa got for them! Rex asked me last night if we could go back to Grandpa's house and buy more fireworks. I have to say that Charlie with sparklers was a little scary though... Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
your brave to let charlie handle fireworks... they would have ended up in cams mouth like everything else!!
Awwww...I miss them! They are sooo cute, I cant get enough. Miss you too kitty Kat...meow
The look on Charlie's face is great...like he's not sure if he should be excited or scared!
I am SHOCKED you let Charlie get anywhere near them too!! :)
Boys and fire. It starts young.
Post a Comment