Charlie TOTALLY looks older! They are so cute. I love little boys when they are dressed up for church! There's nothing sweeter than a little man!
I get the same thing. Cute picture.
They do look like twins. And Charlie is getting bigger than Rex from what I can see. I used to get that when I babysat Sydney Manning. Really? They look twins? Ok.
I wonder if I'll get the same thing in a few years...
They are so stinkin' cute. Rex is hilarious in sunbeams. I can tell you must have your hands full
Wow! Such a cute picture!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Charlie TOTALLY looks older! They are so cute. I love little boys when they are dressed up for church! There's nothing sweeter than a little man!
I get the same thing. Cute picture.
They do look like twins. And Charlie is getting bigger than Rex from what I can see. I used to get that when I babysat Sydney Manning. Really? They look twins? Ok.
I wonder if I'll get the same thing in a few years...
They are so stinkin' cute. Rex is hilarious in sunbeams. I can tell you must have your hands full
Wow! Such a cute picture!
Post a Comment