He is such a handsome little lad! 15 is overrated. You're on the verge of dating and driving but not there yet. Blech.
He he. So cute! I love how he goes slow and clear - most kids rush and blur all of it and you're not even sure what they said.
Thanks for visiting my blog. I watched your little vid with my Ada and she said, "he's gooder at counting than me." And better at speaking English too, I bet!
What a smart man!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is such a handsome little lad! 15 is overrated. You're on the verge of dating and driving but not there yet. Blech.
He he. So cute! I love how he goes slow and clear - most kids rush and blur all of it and you're not even sure what they said.
Thanks for visiting my blog. I watched your little vid with my Ada and she said, "he's gooder at counting than me." And better at speaking English too, I bet!
What a smart man!!
Post a Comment