KATIE!! I think these are my favorite pictures ever of them! I love that they are practically the same size. I need to see them soon!
Awww! Sooooo cute!
Agreed. They are handsome and almost the same size! Is Rex small for his age, or is Charlie big?
Oh my goodness Katie -- I haven't checked blogs in forever, so I haven't seen how much your boys have grown!!! They are SOOO handsome. How fun!
they are so cute! and like everyone said almost the same size...is rex okay with that? : )
Cute pictures! Thanks for sharing.
AWWW, those are some cute boys! They sure know how to grow em in Texas! I can't believe how big Charlie is!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
KATIE!! I think these are my favorite pictures ever of them! I love that they are practically the same size. I need to see them soon!
Awww! Sooooo cute!
Agreed. They are handsome and almost the same size! Is Rex small for his age, or is Charlie big?
Oh my goodness Katie -- I haven't checked blogs in forever, so I haven't seen how much your boys have grown!!! They are SOOO handsome. How fun!
they are so cute! and like everyone said almost the same size...is rex okay with that? : )
Cute pictures! Thanks for sharing.
AWWW, those are some cute boys! They sure know how to grow em in Texas! I can't believe how big Charlie is!
Post a Comment