Katie - you look beautiful! I love the last pic of you and Bob. Looks like ya'll had a great Memorial Day!
Looks like so much fun! I love the short hair Katie! WAY cute on you.
I learned two things from these pictures.#1 You look faaabulous  that Bishop Heller is an AC/DC fan. LOL!! Who knew?
I miss you guys. Especially grilling with Bob. Remember to not ask Melodee to go get charcoal. Stephen
ac/dc? really?
Cute pics. I agree, I like your hair that length. Your boys need a tan when they are standing next to Jason's boys! lol.The bishop wearing an AC/DC shirt, now that is funny!
Your boys are the cutest ever. And why is everyone complimenting your hair in the last picture?? It's BOB'S HAIR that is the BOMB! hahaha.
I is too funny to see your bishop in an AC/DC Tee shirt.
Could that top picture be any cuter?! seriously?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Katie - you look beautiful! I love the last pic of you and Bob. Looks like ya'll had a great Memorial Day!
Looks like so much fun! I love the short hair Katie! WAY cute on you.
I learned two things from these pictures.
#1 You look faaabulous &
#2 that Bishop Heller is an AC/DC fan.
LOL!! Who knew?
I miss you guys. Especially grilling with Bob. Remember to not ask Melodee to go get charcoal.
Stephen
ac/dc? really?
Cute pics. I agree, I like your hair that length. Your boys need a tan when they are standing next to Jason's boys! lol.
The bishop wearing an AC/DC shirt, now that is funny!
Your boys are the cutest ever. And why is everyone complimenting your hair in the last picture?? It's BOB'S HAIR that is the BOMB! hahaha.
I is too funny to see your bishop in an AC/DC Tee shirt.
Could that top picture be any cuter?! seriously?
Post a Comment