Happy Birthday to my best friend and sister, Morgan! She is seriously one of the funniest people that I know and can always make me laugh. She is so sweet... When we were growing up, I was always too scared to walk to the bathroom in the middle of the night. So I would wake her up and without question she would roll out of bed to walk me to the bathroom, stand there while I went, and then walk back. And still today, she is always there for me. She is a great friend and I am so glad that she's my sister too! Happy Birthday Mo!
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Happy Birthday Morgan!
Happy Birthday to my best friend and sister, Morgan! She is seriously one of the funniest people that I know and can always make me laugh. She is so sweet... When we were growing up, I was always too scared to walk to the bathroom in the middle of the night. So I would wake her up and without question she would roll out of bed to walk me to the bathroom, stand there while I went, and then walk back. And still today, she is always there for me. She is a great friend and I am so glad that she's my sister too! Happy Birthday Mo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks kit! That is one SWEET PICTURE of me. :)
Don't you just love sisters? My sisters are my best friends, too.
I agree, she is the best! I love you Katie, but I never would have gotten up in the middle of the night to watch you pee! Thanks for sharing your wonderful sister with me!
Post a Comment