Today is our little Charlie Bear's birthday! A few things about Charlie... he loves anything superhero (which he gets from his big brother). He loves to shares his toys with Rex and always kisses you better when you need it. He loves his Texas A&M football jersey and requests to wear it night and day. He is sooo stubborn. He is obsessed with his Pooh Bear and Mickey Mouse and carries them around everywhere he goes. I love it when he tries to put Pooh on the back of his little bike. He isn't scared of anything or anybody and could probably beat up a six year old. When I asked him what kind of cake he wanted for his birthday, he said, "A Nanny McPhee Returns cake." I wasn't sure what that meant, because he hasn't even seen that movie, but I opted for a funfetti cake with gummy lifesavers on top. Close enough, right? We love this little guy so much and couldn't imagine life without him! Happy Birthday Charlie!
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Charlie turns THREE!
Today is our little Charlie Bear's birthday! A few things about Charlie... he loves anything superhero (which he gets from his big brother). He loves to shares his toys with Rex and always kisses you better when you need it. He loves his Texas A&M football jersey and requests to wear it night and day. He is sooo stubborn. He is obsessed with his Pooh Bear and Mickey Mouse and carries them around everywhere he goes. I love it when he tries to put Pooh on the back of his little bike. He isn't scared of anything or anybody and could probably beat up a six year old. When I asked him what kind of cake he wanted for his birthday, he said, "A Nanny McPhee Returns cake." I wasn't sure what that meant, because he hasn't even seen that movie, but I opted for a funfetti cake with gummy lifesavers on top. Close enough, right? We love this little guy so much and couldn't imagine life without him! Happy Birthday Charlie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
happy birthday charlie!!!
I can't believe he's 3!! Happy Birthday Charlie Bear!~~
Aw 3 seems soooo big!
I can't believe our babies are turning three. Where did the last three years go?
Post a Comment