My sister Lauren brought it to my attention that I have never blogged that I am pregnant... Well, I am! I am 28 weeks and due April 29th (technically I'm due May 3rd, but I have had both my boys 5 days early, so I'm going with April 29th--my doctor laughed when I told him my new due date and he said, sounds good to me!) Anyway, we're having another boy (the Chinese Gender Predictor said it was a girl--I'm going to have to write them a letter) and we're excited to meet our little guy in a few months! We haven't picked a name yet, but according to Rex we should name him the Green Lantern or Flash (super heros).
Thursday, February 10, 2011
I'm pregnant!
My sister Lauren brought it to my attention that I have never blogged that I am pregnant... Well, I am! I am 28 weeks and due April 29th (technically I'm due May 3rd, but I have had both my boys 5 days early, so I'm going with April 29th--my doctor laughed when I told him my new due date and he said, sounds good to me!) Anyway, we're having another boy (the Chinese Gender Predictor said it was a girl--I'm going to have to write them a letter) and we're excited to meet our little guy in a few months! We haven't picked a name yet, but according to Rex we should name him the Green Lantern or Flash (super heros).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! That's very exciting! @#$L@#$ Chinese Predictors! My girls are saying we should name this baby Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon. Kids are funny.
Yeah, you announced it on facebook but never here. So congrats again! And I think you should go with Flash for the name:)
Ha ha! Rex has some great ideas! :)
Woohoo! How fun that you'll have three boys!
Yet another reason I should be on Facebook. Congratulations! 3 boys plus Bob? I don't envy your food bill! :)
Jamie R.
THE MOST adorable picture!
yeah, those chinese gender predictors told us abby was a boy. not very accurate, are they?
I can't believe you haven't blogged about any pregnancy woes or complaints! Your such a trooper and my kind of girl!
Maybe you are supposed to take the opposite of whatever the chinese predictor says :) Congrats! maybe he will come on my bday (April 28th), just for kicks and giggles.........You should name him Krue :) Spencer and I are stuck on that name from the movie "RAD" ha ha ha
I just read this!! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment