Sunday, May 15, 2011

the baby



My older boys are obsessed with "the baby." They constantly ask... Where is the baby? Is the baby hungry? Why is the baby crying? Does the baby need his binky? Does the baby need food? And every hour they ask to hold the baby. They are going to be great big brothers!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

LOVE THE PICTURES!!!!!!!!! Joshua is adorbale!!! And how sweet the boys are being so helpful!

the andersons said...

He looks so grown up with all that hair!

Mel said...

I hope my boys are like that with this new one!

Brimaca said...

Little Charlie Jr. is so cute. Did you have a lot of heartburn with this last pregnancy? I had heard it was an old wives tale that babies with lots of hair cause that but the other day I read that it is actually true. It was true in my case. Mr. M had a ton of hair and I had the worst heartburn ever.