
Our little Charlie Bear is four years old today! We love this kid... Here are a few things about Charlie right now: He loves anything super hero, he literally spends hours a day playing with his legos, he says "Retchy" for Rex (to which Rex usually tells him that is not is name). He loves to eat ice and I find my freezer open all the time. Charlie is the only kid I know who doesn't eat fruit snacks. He won't eat gummy vitamins either. He is my carnivore...he will eat a whole pound of bacon or sausage if we let him. He loves meat. He keeps us on our toes too. Last week he stuck two keys into the electrical socket (at the same time--part of one key is still melted in there). And he thinks that as long as he is outside, even if that means the playground with 100 kids around or the front yard, it's ok to just pull his pants down and go potty. Sometimes taking a shower is just too long to leave him alone...you never know what is gonna happen with Charlie. But this kid has the best hugs and kisses in the world! He always tell me, "Mommy, I love you SO much." Just so sweet. He brightens my life and I love him so much. Happy Birthday Charlie!
5 comments:
Aw, so sweet! Happy Birthday to your lil guy!
I have been thinking about his birthday all week and how we were pregnant together. Your 4 year old sounds like mine. (The trees in front of our place are well watered by him.)
Happy birthday Charlie!
I love that Charlie Bear!!
I love him too! I will miss him.
Post a Comment