Each a miracle of beauty, all holding significant worth.
We too, like intricate snowflakes, come from up above,
To bless the world with beauty and be examples of His love.
How can no two be just alike, uniquely, its own design
But by the marvel of a master plan, infinite and divine?
When Heavenly Father made snowflakes I think he took great care
To let each one stand alone with its beauty beyond compare.
So let us all be grateful for our every flaw and slight
And know that we, too, are created beautiful in His sight.
Mary Lynn Hopkins
My mother is completely talented. At everything. Seriously, everything! She is an amazing example of service as well. She is constantly serving everyone around her. Without a second thought, my mother gave her car to a woman in the ward who needed one. My mother walked to and from work everyday for a long time because she didn't have a car. But she never complained, she knew the other lady needed it more. I am seriously so LUCKY to be her daughter. I love you mom! Happy Birthday!
2 comments:
Your mom IS amazing. I can see her doing that. It made me teary. You are a lucky girl.
Wow! That's awesome.
Post a Comment