Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Joshua!

I cannot believe that this sweet baby is ONE today! I love this kid so much. I love how every morning I walk into his room and he is bouncing up and down with a huge smile on his face waiting for me to pick him up. I love how his face lights up when he sees his daddy come home from work wondering aloud where his "poop-a-doo" is. I love how he crawls like lightning to the bathroom as soon as he hears the bath tub water turn on and squeals with delight when you put him in. I love how he snuggles when he gets tired and gives slobbery kisses. I have loved every minute of this year with my sweet boy and look forward to all the years to come!

3 comments:

Crystal Hays said...

Happy 1st birthday, Joshua! You are precious!

Stacey said...

He is just to cute, happy birthday to your lil guy!

Morgan said...

Seriously, he is TOO cute. The video was adorable!! He looked SO confused..haha! Aww, I'm so glad I get to see him soon...he is growing up too quickly!