skip to main |
skip to sidebar
yummy snack
So yesterday I was making a fancy meal of macaroni and cheese.... I leave the kitchen for a moment and come back and notice that Rex was eating something. So I look closer and realize that he was munching on the half of a stick of butter that I had laying out on the counter....yuck.
9 comments:
I just threw up a little in my mouth! yuck! feed that kid so he doesn't start stealing sticks of butter!
what's wrong with eating butter sticks? kathy whitaker used to do it all the time.
I love me a stick of butter!
ewww..but abby likes to eat it, too and if we aren't paying attention, she will swipe a finger-full!
My sisters and I all ate margarine straight out of the tub on our fingers when we were kids. My brothers thought it was really gross, but my mom never tried to stop us. We quit doing it eventually, but I still put butter on just about everything:)
This post made me laugh out loud. That is such a little boy, for ya! I'm sure Jackson will be digging into the frig just as soon as he can open it:)
Katie, I love the new pics of your boys. Promise me that I can have one of them if I can't get one of my own. They are so cute and I love the new family pics. Sears?
That's awesome! My mom always found my climbing up on the counters to get to the butter. Yummy!
I've heard that a stick of butter is like 30 weight watchers points...Rex had his limit for the day!
Post a Comment