That is awesome how attentive they are! I wish Ave would be like that. I had a feeling he was reading Bob the Builder to them..what else would he be reading??LOL!
I can't believe how nicely they are sitting. Emma can't sit for more than 30 seconds. Reading stories with Emma requires very, very short books.
You've got some super cuties!
That is soooo cute!! Look at little Charlie- like he totally understands and everything! LOL! Sooo cute!!:)
I think those are my favorite pictures that you have ever posted. Mainly just because Bob is in them and he is so hot.
Your boys look so cute. They don't even look up after getting their picture taken. Charlie is amazing to stay that still.
Ohhh... You don't have to say any more.
so cute! love how charlie is really paying attention!
Soooo sweet. :)
I'm with Morgan. Those are my favorite pictures!
Oh my word, that is the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
That is awesome how attentive they are! I wish Ave would be like that. I had a feeling he was reading Bob the Builder to them..what else would he be reading??LOL!
I can't believe how nicely they are sitting. Emma can't sit for more than 30 seconds. Reading stories with Emma requires very, very short books.
You've got some super cuties!
That is soooo cute!! Look at little Charlie- like he totally understands and everything! LOL! Sooo cute!!:)
I think those are my favorite pictures that you have ever posted. Mainly just because Bob is in them and he is so hot.
Your boys look so cute. They don't even look up after getting their picture taken. Charlie is amazing to stay that still.
Ohhh... You don't have to say any more.
so cute! love how charlie is really paying attention!
Soooo sweet. :)
I'm with Morgan. Those are my favorite pictures!
Oh my word, that is the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment