Monday, April 28, 2008

on the move!




Charlie is on the move! He isn't crawling yet (thank goodness), but he scoots and rolls all over the place. He has been getting up on all fours too. I put him on a blanket in the living room and come back a few minutes later and he's on the other side of the room...
He will be five months in a few days and we just can't belive how much he has grown and changed in those few shorts months!



10 comments:

Morgan said...

He is not even 5 months old and he is up on all fours.. I don't think Brent got up on all fours until he was- OH... ABOUT 10 MONTHS OLD! haha :) He is so cute, kit. He is slowly morphing into Rex.

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Amazing! He should teach a baby boot camp on how to successfully get up on all fours. I love the bib.

Brimaca said...

Wow that is really fast. He'll be crawling in no time. The doctor told me the average time for crawling is nine months...so he's REALLY fast!

Dianne said...

I think with baby #2, it's double time! It goes by so quickly, you hardly have time to catch your breath let alone your fast little scooter!

larshannon said...

My kids were all like that...mobile by 4-5 months and full blown crawlers by 6. It is lots of fun and quick paced! You know, you've seen them. What a cutie Charlie is!

Bertie said...

WOW- seriously- he is 5 months. I was just counting in my head- and I was like- wow- he is only 3 months and already almost crawling- and then you say 5 months!! Wow!! Look at him go-- so cute!!

Serena said...

Job well done, Katie! Pretty soon that boy will be cleaning up after himself and vacuuming. Sweet!

The Davis Family Three said...

That is so cool! I guess I have alot of work to do with Spencer. He doesn't get enough time to be down on the floor playing and learning to roll. Thanks for the inspiration!

Mel said...

I'm glad Kyle's just now getting around. Less stress of wondering what he can get into. Good luck with that! :) I can't believe how much he's changed!!!

Steph said...

He is so dang cute! I just love that kid!
Steph