Awwww!! How cute are those faces he makes:) I know- I hate how the kids smell anytime they come inside too-- it is kind of like a wet dog smell.
Oh, isn't that the truth. Yuck, when my boys come in they always want hugs too!
I didn't know kids could smell so bad either! I usually do throw him in the tub immediately.
When I opened this Malachi said, "Oh that's Rex!" I didn't know he paid any attention to anyone in nursery so I'm glad to see he is. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awwww!! How cute are those faces he makes:) I know- I hate how the kids smell anytime they come inside too-- it is kind of like a wet dog smell.
Oh, isn't that the truth. Yuck, when my boys come in they always want hugs too!
I didn't know kids could smell so bad either! I usually do throw him in the tub immediately.
When I opened this Malachi said, "Oh that's Rex!" I didn't know he paid any attention to anyone in nursery so I'm glad to see he is. :)
Post a Comment