skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Gimme some rice cereal

Charlie tried rice cereal for the first time a few days ago and loved it! Everytime he laughed, I got splattered with bits of cereal. It was fun... I thought that maybe some rice cereal before bed would help him sleep some more, but I was wrong. We're still a no go in that department...
5 comments:
Awww!! At first I thought you were asking me to give YOU some rice cereal- so I was quite relieved when I opened up your blog and found that it was a post about baby Charlie! He is so dang cute!:)
too cute!
Have you ever tasted rice cereal? Yuck. It is disgusting. I don't know why babies love it. Maybe if you put some chocolate syrup on it he would love it more because "I PUT CHOCOLATE SYRUP ON ALL MY ICE CREAM"... remember that?? good times.
I love the new pics on the side of your blog! Are those new or am I just now noticing them?
He has a FANTASTIC smile. Mmmm...rice cereal. Good luck with the sleepy time. It's rough.
Post a Comment