Thursday, April 3, 2008

For Josie...

The other day my dear friend, Josie, put a comment on one of my blog entries about how big and bushy Bob's eyebrows are. So Bob emailed this to her this morning and I thought it was hilarious...

Josie,

I would like you to know that I read your comment on Katie's blog regarding my manly eyebrows.

You and I both know that you've always been jealous of Katie. You're especially jealous that your husband doesn't have the husky brawny-sized eyebrows that I have. Because you don't have these eyebrows in your life, you try to tear them down. Before you try again, and I emphasize try, allow me to relate to you some of the benefits of these wooly mammoth sized eyebrows of mine.

1. My eyebrows can do the wave.
2. They give Katie something to cuddle up next to.
3. I can easily be spotted in a crowd.
4. Burt Reynolds would have died to have these eyebrows when he starred in Smokey and the Bandit!
5. They give me something to pick at instead of my nose, which I understand you are rather fond of.
6. They help insulate my forehead in the hot Texas sun.
7. They assure me that my eyes will be the last thing to freeze if I die on some mountain.
8. I'll always have something to comb even after losing all my hair.
9. If a career in law doesn't work out, at least I can get a job as a double in the GEICO Insurance Caveman commercials.
10. And last, but not least, I have the capability of easily growing a unibrow if they ever become fashionable.


So next time you see my eyebrows, you better show some respect. These Sasquatch eyebrows are the hottest things you've ever laid eyes on, whether you admit it or not! So in the future, its okay to be jealous of Katie and her affair with my eyebrows, but if you try to tear them down, I may just set them loose and they'll come after you.

BOB

We love you Josie! :)

6 comments:

Bertie said...

LOL!! That is soooo funny! :)

Josie said...

Bob,

I was serious. I love your eyebrows! Not only do they serve the purposes you indicated above, but they are, quite simply, one of the manliest sets of eyebrows I've ever seen. Love you, Bob ;)

Marisa said...

That is hilarious!! Blogs are meant for things like that... :)

Dianne said...

I had no idea Bob was so funny. Israel and I were rolling when we read it. Good read, good read.

hmilne said...

Bob,
I thought of another one, your eyebrows act as goggles when ski and bike! Wish we all had a pair!

indeazgirl said...

#7 is my favorite...oh, good laugh. good laugh.