Friday, April 11, 2008

mama's boys







9 comments:

Morgan said...

Those are so sweet. Charlie looks so happy- you'd never know he doesn't sleep at night by looking at him! :)

Mel said...

I'm glad to see some pictures of you on here! You are looking good. And, you'll love to look back at these pictures in a few months when you're down 20 more pounds!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

I think you look great--20 lbs less or not! I notice your BF bracelet...I need one!

Bertie said...

AWwww- so precious!! You look beautiful as ALWAYS! :) Definite mamma's boys!!

indeazgirl said...

Admit it. You put these pictures up here because you look gorgeous. And your hair is perfect. And your smile. And your skin. And, well, the whole picture is great.

Marisa said...

Katie, your boys are adorable and you look so beautiful! Tell Bob congrats on the NM bar! That's fantastic.

Steph said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! One for all three of you.

larshannon said...

Love the photos. You look great. I think those boys might like you!

Brimaca said...

I started hunting down blogs and found tons of people I didn't even know had one. Yours is so cute. I love the pics!