We had a whirlwind of a visit to Santa Fe this weekend! Bob had to be in Santa Fe on Monday morning to be "sworn in" to practice law in New Mexico. So we left after church on Sunday with Bob's parents and made the 6 hour drive to Santa Fe. We made it to the ceremony Monday morning and then went downtown Santa Fe for lunch and to see all the Indian jewelry. I wish we had more time to see everything. Anyway, we made it back late last night and today is full of laundry and unpacking!!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Santa Fe
We had a whirlwind of a visit to Santa Fe this weekend! Bob had to be in Santa Fe on Monday morning to be "sworn in" to practice law in New Mexico. So we left after church on Sunday with Bob's parents and made the 6 hour drive to Santa Fe. We made it to the ceremony Monday morning and then went downtown Santa Fe for lunch and to see all the Indian jewelry. I wish we had more time to see everything. Anyway, we made it back late last night and today is full of laundry and unpacking!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a fun little trip! Congrats to Bob and passing the bar in NM! Don't you love the post trip laundry:) LOL!
Fun! I'm jealous. :)
It was so good to see you guys!
Looks like a fun trip.
I really like your new template.
I am lovin the look of your blog! It's like eye candy!
Post a Comment