Friday, April 18, 2008

dirty laundry

Does anyone else's kids dig through the dirty laundry? Almost everyday I find Rex dumping over the clothes hamper and pulling dirty clothes throughout the house. I find dirty clothes everywhere! I found him the other day with a dirty A&M football jersey over his shirt (it amazed me that he got it on correctly) and then he had a pair of dirty PJ's on--the shirt over his head and one of the pant legs on his arm. I guess I should be happy it wasn't dirty underwear!

5 comments:

Morgan said...

It must be a genetic thing between cousins because Brent does the same thing. :) His favorite hang out is in my closet sorting through my dirty clothes hamper.

Bertie said...

LOL! That is soooo cute!

shannon said...

Maybe you should wash those clothes! Come on Katie, do some laundry, your not THAT busy!

Brimaca said...

Yes. M does that all the time. He also loves to unfold all the laundry I'm folding as I go. I keep finding laundry in the kitchen drawers.

Mel said...

Can't say I have that problem. In fact, Kyle sorts the laundry before I wash it and helps me fold and put away his clothes. He's picky and wants everything organized in his drawers and closet by color, so he decided he needed to do it himself!