Ah...that middle picture will be *so* cute in about 10 years when they're playing WWF on the living room floor! Wow, they're both so big! And adorable.
Is Charlie finally getting where he can defend himself? Or maybe you don't have that problem with sweet Rex. I am slightly looking forward to the day when Libby can hold her own against the insistant lovings.
7 comments:
I am laughing so hard at Rex's face in the last picture! Love it! He sure does look like you Kitten.
That's SO sweet. Kyle needs a little brother.
Ah, when love is as dangerous as hate....
Ah...that middle picture will be *so* cute in about 10 years when they're playing WWF on the living room floor! Wow, they're both so big! And adorable.
I can't wait to see them at Christmas!
Is Charlie finally getting where he can defend himself? Or maybe you don't have that problem with sweet Rex. I am slightly looking forward to the day when Libby can hold her own against the insistant lovings.
We've always gone on Wed. and it's a little older kids. I have been wanting to change to the other one but keep forgetting when it is so thanks!
Post a Comment