This morning before church I had to get some pictures of the boys in their somewhat matching outfits. I think Charlie is looking more and more like his big brother everyday...except when Rex scrunches his nose up--when we say "cheese" that's what he does every single time. He doesn't seem to know how to smile normally...see below.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
matching boys
This morning before church I had to get some pictures of the boys in their somewhat matching outfits. I think Charlie is looking more and more like his big brother everyday...except when Rex scrunches his nose up--when we say "cheese" that's what he does every single time. He doesn't seem to know how to smile normally...see below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Katie, your boys are so cute! I love seeing them at church every Sunday!
Oh I LOVE the "cheese"!
Rex looks like you soo much..right down to the nose scrunching...i remember pics of you doing that. they are too cute.
I love that little Charlie's hand is on Rex's leg. That is so sweet!
Your boys are so handsome! And are they camping in the living room? Hilarious!!
Post a Comment