Wednesday, October 1, 2008

oh boy...



What are we going to do with our Charlie Bear?!?! Everytime I walked into the living room yesterday I found him on top of our fireplace eating our candles. I moved the candles hoping he wouldn't climb up anymore, but instead he would climb up and bang on the blinds or bang on the fireplace doors. I tried distracting him with a yummy bottle and toys, but that didn't work. I eventually moved some furniture in front of it, but somehow he still managed to crawl around it. Crazy kid...my day job just got a lot harder. I need a raise.

8 comments:

Bethany Thompson said...

I agree with you... that Charlie Bear is a lot of work, but I loved having him here!

Brimaca said...

Yeah totally know what you mean. Libby isn't quite there yet but Sydney definately is!!! I call her my little attempter at suicide girl.

larshannon said...

Do you want Ian to teach him a few tricks?

Hey, at least he is SUPER cute while doing it!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

I agree, I need a raise:)

indeazgirl said...

but candles are so tasty...

Heidi Noel said...

Luke eats shoes and crayons. That drives me crazy. I am glad I don't have to deal with candles I am sure he would eat those, too...

Tonya said...

Boys will be boys! Or so I'm told...my girls were handfuls enough!

Morgan said...

Dang, kit! Your blog sure is popular. ;)

The evil side of me is kinda glad that Charlie is a handful. I hope he ends up like Brent and keeps you on your toes.. I think Rex was too easy on you. :) Just kidding!