Thursday, October 23, 2008

first step


Charlie took his first step today! He has been standing unassisted lately, but always falls down when he attempts to take a step. But today he stood there, took one step, stood there, and then went to take another step and fell. So it was a definite "step." Go Charlie Go!

10 comments:

Brimaca said...

Yay Charlie. I love when they take the first steps. So cute.

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Way to go big boy!

Morgan said...

He's a big man!

Crystal Hays said...

Go Charlie! What an exciting day!

Maddock Family said...

I can't believe it!!! He is growing so fast!!!! Your in trouble now.

Serena said...

Congratulations! That's awesome!

Heidi Noel said...

Are you ready for this? Poor Bob missed it, too.

Rachel said...

How exciting and scary! Now comes the goose eggs and bruises from falling so much. Have fun.

Bertie said...

YEAH!! I can't believe he will be one next month! Have I already said that in another comment?? Well, it's true- I can hardly believe it- and he is soooo cute!!

larshannon said...

Good job Charlie!