Friday, October 3, 2008

Crazy Eights

The Great Eight Challenge!!
Here you are my dearest Bertie... I love you!

8 T.V. Shows I Watch
Oprah
So You Think You Can Dance (when it's on)
The Office
The Biggest Loser
Wheel of Fortune
Jon and Kate Plus Eight
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Monday Night Football - not really by choice


8 Favorite Restaurants
The Olive Garden
Outback
Johnny Carino's
Papa John's
Subway
Texas Roadhouse
Chick-Fil-A


8 Things that Happened Yesterday
Went to storytime
Went to Walmart
Went to Scrapbook Night
Watched the VP Debate
Made dinner
Changed a million diapers
Read the Poisonwood Bible
Played with my boys


8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
Christmas
Bob getting home from work
Cold weather
My hair appointment next week
Putting the boys to bed!
Watching a movie with Bob tonight
Eating dinner tonight
Halloween


8 Things on My Wish List
A vacation to Hawaii
Re-doing the backsplash in my kitchen
Laser Hair Removal (can you imagine never shaving again?!!)
A shopping spree
Having all our student loans paid-off
A new bra
Having all my food storage done
A pillow-top mattress

4 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

Nice info. I have a pillow top mattress and love it. I too wish we could be done with paying for student loans, but we are still adding to that debt. *Sigh*

Mel said...

What is the deal with Oprah? She is a TOTAL LIB!!!! I think she's brainwashing you.

Unknown said...

I am looking forward to Halloween as well...I just love the month of October!!!

Brimaca said...

We watch a lot of the same shows. When my kids will let me watch tv. :) I love Halloween. Yay for this time of year!