Tonight we had a pumpkin carving activity at church and we had a great time! Bob did his A&M pumpkin and Rex got to dress up in his costume. We really don't know what he is, we are just calling it the Blue Monster... it works. He looked darn cute too! He was waiting all day long for the "Pumpkin Party."
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
pumpkin party
Tonight we had a pumpkin carving activity at church and we had a great time! Bob did his A&M pumpkin and Rex got to dress up in his costume. We really don't know what he is, we are just calling it the Blue Monster... it works. He looked darn cute too! He was waiting all day long for the "Pumpkin Party."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
How fun! He is cute in his blue costume. Oh, how I miss the fun Midland ward activities!!
He did look so cute!
I love Rex in his costume! That is hilarious.
He looks like a triceratops, kind of. Very cute! What is Charlie going to be?
He is one Scary monster! Yikes!
Hi! I don't want you to think I am some wierdo writing on your blog. I grew up with Bob and stop by your blog every once in a while....I think that costume Rex has is Benny on Dora the Explorer!
www.sandcwillisfamilynews.blogspot
Post a Comment