They had a little Halloween party at storytime this week! They made little trick or treat bags and went trick or treating around the library. It was funny because Rex would always say "trick or treat" while he was walking away from the person giving candy...we'll need to work on that some more before tomorrow night!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
storytime halloween party
They had a little Halloween party at storytime this week! They made little trick or treat bags and went trick or treating around the library. It was funny because Rex would always say "trick or treat" while he was walking away from the person giving candy...we'll need to work on that some more before tomorrow night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I LOVE the little blue monster cosutme!! He is SO cute! - And was that little boy- really Laura? the carrot from Veggie Tales- and are those Pigtails with his costume! That is AWESOME!!! I love it! Too, too cute!
very fun
I love how Rex smiles for pictures...he really reminds me of you. I like how you matched his accessories with his costume..ie his orange bink.
They're adorable! I love Rex's smile:)
CUTE!
That's funny that you say Charlie is the cutest Tigger ever. Wasn't Rex Tigger for Halloween, too? (And, Kyle was also, but you don't have to claim him as the cutest ever.)
Post a Comment