Wednesday, October 15, 2008

toy bucket



This was our toy bucket in our living room. Now it's apparently Rex's new lounging chair to watch cartoons in... I wonder if it's comfy??? Looks like a tight squeeze to me...

6 comments:

larshannon said...

They pick the weirdest things don't they. He looks perfectly content!

Rachel said...

Is he on the coffee table, that's adorable. Have a great weekend!

Josie said...

Is that the time out box?

Bertie said...

That is too precious! How flippin cute- I just want to give that little guy a BIG hug!

Mel said...

Not only did he empty it out and get in, but he put in the the coffee table, climbed up, and got in up there? That guy's on a mission! He must want a good view of the t.v.!

Morgan said...

I don't think its a tight fit. There is totally enough room to put Charlie in there, too.