1. How many kids do you have?
Two: Rex and Charlie
2. Age of child?
Rex is two and Charlie is 10 months
3. What time do you start your day?
Depends if I workout or not...if I do, then a little before 6am, if not, then usually between 7 and 7:30am.
4. What do you eat for breakfast?
Usually an egg and two pieces of toast.
5. Do your kids watch T.V.?
Yes, Disney cartoons mostly.
6. What are his favorite activities?
Rex loves baseball and football. Last night he was swinging at balls with a golf club. So really anything that involves balls! He also loves playing with his motorcycles and choo-choo train track.
7. Do you get a break during the day for some you time?
Most afternoons the boys take naps at the same time...that is my goal everyday!
8. How do you end your day?
Running around trying to get my boys in bed!
9. What is your best parenting advice or tip?
Don't sweat the small stuff.
10. Tag 5 people...umm, whoever wants to!
1 comment:
I like this post. I may have to do this one. Cute boys. :)
Post a Comment