Whatever.. you know you stick him in there when he is naughty. :)
do you use dryel with that baby? I'm trying to find something for Killie! ;)
i remember when I was about 4 thinking it would be fun to go in the dryer! Rich and I do it all the time!! That is too cute :)
You are messed up. Get that little boy out of the dryer.
Is that his naughty spot? LOL.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Whatever.. you know you stick him in there when he is naughty.
:)
do you use dryel with that baby? I'm trying to find something for Killie! ;)
i remember when I was about 4 thinking it would be fun to go in the dryer! Rich and I do it all the time!! That is too cute :)
You are messed up. Get that little boy out of the dryer.
Is that his naughty spot? LOL.
Post a Comment