Cousin Chase as Santa. Rex got to drink hot chocolate out of a special Christmas cup and he just loved it! Rex and Charlie in their matching PJ's. Me and Grandma Hopkins Uncle Glen, Dad, Uncle Jerry, and Great Uncle Earnest
Katie! You look super thin in all your pictures! What is your secret? You look amazing and your family is SO adorable! Glad to hear that your Christmas was great!
7 comments:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Did you get a porcelain rose?
I love the matching jammies! So cute.
Gotta love family gatherings. Lots of photo ops!
Katie! You look super thin in all your pictures! What is your secret? You look amazing and your family is SO adorable! Glad to hear that your Christmas was great!
I am sure mom loves the pics:) I miss Earnest!
Aww..Brent needed to be in the picture with Rex, Charlie, and Dad. Mom and Dad got him the exact same jammies, too. I am so sad I wasn't there.
I'm back but your not. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment