First off, I want to apologize for putting my toilet on my blog. But honestly, this kid won't stay out of the bathroom!! He is constantly having a party with the toilet bowl, inside and out. The other day he was actually STANDING in the toilet...I'm not even sure how he managed that. So gross. Are kids just magnetically drawn to it? I mean, I do consider myself a pretty clean person and I do clean my bathrooms regularly, but I still wouldn't want to spend all my spare time playing in the toilet bowl...
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
First off, I want to apologize for putting my toilet on my blog. But honestly, this kid won't stay out of the bathroom!! He is constantly having a party with the toilet bowl, inside and out. The other day he was actually STANDING in the toilet...I'm not even sure how he managed that. So gross. Are kids just magnetically drawn to it? I mean, I do consider myself a pretty clean person and I do clean my bathrooms regularly, but I still wouldn't want to spend all my spare time playing in the toilet bowl...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow! You would think you were posting about my child! Spencer just discovered the toilet about 2 weeks ago and it has been downhill from there...I am not sure why he is such a fan of the toilet - but I hope this phase passes quickly!
Yes, kids are drawn to the the toilet. We just have to suck it up and pretend we don't care that they just put their hands in pee water. *Shutter*
time to potty train!
I know what you mean!!!! They are drawn to it for some strange reason. At least it keeps me on top of my bathroom cleaning!
I actually laughed out loud when you said he was standing in it! Oh boy, I can't wait to have a boy!!
ps- did you get your tanning gel yet??
Post a Comment