Bob's brother had a birthday on Friday and his Mom's birthday was today (Happy Birthday Cheryl!), so we all went to Gattiland to celebrate last night! We had a lot of fun eating pizza and playing games...and I even beat Bob at a good game of air hockey!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Gattiland
Bob's brother had a birthday on Friday and his Mom's birthday was today (Happy Birthday Cheryl!), so we all went to Gattiland to celebrate last night! We had a lot of fun eating pizza and playing games...and I even beat Bob at a good game of air hockey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have a few comments.
Rex's facial expressions crack me up.
Bob's brother looks JUST like Edward Norton.
Charlie looks like he was having a BLAST.
That's all for now.
XOXO. :)
I have to agree..Rex cracks me up!
I love that Gattiland can appeal to people of all ages. It will always have a special place in my heart.
Ahhhh Katie...this makes me homesick! Gattiland. We've never been in one outside of Texas. Your boys are growing up and so cute!
Post a Comment