Mom sure can fix stuff up. I've always been amazed at her talent when it comes to handy work like this.
LOVE IT... i have been waiting for these pics... i am most likely going to copy the exact colors and design... hope you don't mind! :)
It looks really good. I bet she used her own cement mixer too. She amazes me.
Wow I love it. I have been dying to redo ours. It gives me more motivation to plan something.
me gusta mucho!
it looks really nice!
I love it!
Where are the BEFORE pics!? :o)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Mom sure can fix stuff up. I've always been amazed at her talent when it comes to handy work like this.
LOVE IT... i have been waiting for these pics... i am most likely going to copy the exact colors and design... hope you don't mind! :)
It looks really good. I bet she used her own cement mixer too. She amazes me.
Wow I love it. I have been dying to redo ours. It gives me more motivation to plan something.
me gusta mucho!
it looks really nice!
I love it!
Where are the BEFORE pics!? :o)
Post a Comment