We've been working on the potty training thing for about a month now and Rex has really done pretty well with part one. Part two has been a whole 'nother story. He just doesn't want to go poo poo in the toilet for some crazy reason. We've tried all sorts of bribery, but nothing has worked. But today we had poo poo success! I don't think I've ever been so excited to see poo poo in a toilet before! Hopefully this trend will continue...
Thursday, May 21, 2009
poo poo success
We've been working on the potty training thing for about a month now and Rex has really done pretty well with part one. Part two has been a whole 'nother story. He just doesn't want to go poo poo in the toilet for some crazy reason. We've tried all sorts of bribery, but nothing has worked. But today we had poo poo success! I don't think I've ever been so excited to see poo poo in a toilet before! Hopefully this trend will continue...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh, potty training...the quickest way to shake your parenting confidence! Congrats. I hope the trend continues!
Way to go E-R-X!
Yay!!! I'm just looking forward to the day when poo poo is solid instead of liquid that finds its way up someone's back every other day.
Potty training is something I'm not looking forward to...Congrats to Rex, though. Keep it up!
I could use some poo-poo success myself....
You are not alone. I think that is hard for every single child. Good luck!
Post a Comment