Saturday, May 30, 2009
18 months old!
Charlie is 18 months old today! He can say mama, dada, dink (drink), bite, please, doggie, side (outside), cheese (for the camera) and grandma. He can also point to his nose, tummy, ears, mouth, eyes, and toes...although in this video clip he only does two of them... He loves being around Rex and loves to give him hugs. We have to be on our toes though, because he is constantly into everything and climbing on everything. But we love this cute little guy so much and can't believe he is getting so big!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
WOW! I can't believe it's already been 18 months! Crazy how times flies.
That video's hilarious. Kids never perform when you want them to. Yay for nursery!
I can't believe how big he is!! I can't wait to finally meet him!!
18 months!! You've hit the nirvana milestone! They're so fun at this age. Although, you're right, it is exhausting!
Such a cutie!
What a big man!!
Post a Comment