Wednesday, June 24, 2009

my ironman


Bob is competing in his first Half Ironman this weekend! That is a 1.2 mile swim, followed by a crazy 56 mile bike, and then an insane 13.1 mile run. Did I mention this race is insane? Bob is pretty much that crazy. He's been training for a while now and he is gonna do great. Love you sweetheart, good luck!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

That's pretty lazy if you ask me. Let me know when he does a full ironman, then I might be impressed. (My body is sore just thinking about it!)

Dianne said...

yowzaa!! go bob!!

Tonya said...

Good luck, Cuz! Can't wait to see pics and results!

larshannon said...

Ho.Ly. Cow! Makes a 5k looks like a walk in the park.

Serena said...

Good luck BOB!!! That is awesome!!!

Brimaca said...

Good luck! That's awesome!

the andersons said...

Wow, that is definitely cool! Good luck!

The Davis Family Three said...

Yeah, we are in 1st ward now. We moved in with my in-laws last September. Jeremy still has one more year of nursing school left and then hopefully we will be able to move out! Love the in-laws - miss my own space!

Maddock Family said...

GO BOB!!!! I have to tell you that Ally brought home some Sunflower seeds that we literally just threw on the top of the dirt in our front yard. Darn if those seeds didn't grow to 6 feet tall. I couldnt believe it. We think of Bob every time we pull in the driveway!

Steph said...

Did he survive?