This kid is trouble. Naptime and bedtime are trouble now too. Charlie can climb out of his bed in 2 seconds. So now we have two hours (literally) of dragging this little guy out of his hiding spot and putting him back in his bed. The other night I went to check on him before I got in bed and tripped over his asleep body on the floor. I have found him in the morning crying in the closet with the door shut. Bob found him hiding behind the curtains and behind the mini-blinds. Threats, swats on the bum, slaps on the hand, mean looks, or yelling--nothing seems to have any effect on him. The peace that used to be called naptime and bedtime are no more...
Thursday, September 24, 2009
caught!
This kid is trouble. Naptime and bedtime are trouble now too. Charlie can climb out of his bed in 2 seconds. So now we have two hours (literally) of dragging this little guy out of his hiding spot and putting him back in his bed. The other night I went to check on him before I got in bed and tripped over his asleep body on the floor. I have found him in the morning crying in the closet with the door shut. Bob found him hiding behind the curtains and behind the mini-blinds. Threats, swats on the bum, slaps on the hand, mean looks, or yelling--nothing seems to have any effect on him. The peace that used to be called naptime and bedtime are no more...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh. My. Goodness. Did you read my blog post today? I think our boys are conspiring against us.
Wow! It makes me thankful that Spencer has not figured out how to climb out of his crib... and worried that when he does, we will be dealing with the same issue.
That looks just like our crib. Lucky for me I have a "slow" child.
What a little stinker! Brent has never even TRIED to get out of his crib.. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones!
Makes me glad Lib is long out of a crib. She got over the freedom need before she got to be so defiant. They are such stinkers (albeit cute stinkers) at this age.
My condolences and understanding.
Bummer - Eli has not yet discovered how to climb out of his crib. I hope he waits a little longer.
Haha! I love it. Is it bad that I find it so humourous?!
Katie! I didn't realize your a blogger too!! Yay! I remember the day Carson crawled out of his crib the first time. I actually talked him into doing on camera :)
Post a Comment