Today was the first day of school (Mother's Day Out) for Rex. And since it was crazy this morning, I didn't get any pictures until AFTER school...but at least it was the same day, right? He loves his teachers, Ms Kasey and Ms Cristal, and has asked about them constantly and can't wait until after a few sleeps when he can go back.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
first day
Today was the first day of school (Mother's Day Out) for Rex. And since it was crazy this morning, I didn't get any pictures until AFTER school...but at least it was the same day, right? He loves his teachers, Ms Kasey and Ms Cristal, and has asked about them constantly and can't wait until after a few sleeps when he can go back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So glad that he had a good day. I hope you did too! What a bunch of cuties.
I am glad he did well!
I love it that he says he gets to go back after "a few sleeps"! That's adorable! It's always so fun when they love school! Sweet boys!
Yay for cute Rex!
Your boys are SO cute!! I can't believe how big they are getting:)
Post a Comment