I'd be more worried if his favorite color were pink...P.S. I bet his teacher is gonna think "I wonder what book "Joseph Smith" is??? :) That is so cute!
Maybe he was thinking orange, like Halloween or pumpkin orange...even hunting orange. There's a BIG difference between that a burnt orange.
Love it!
Best book I've read in a while :) Loved the book answer.
Somebody is doing their job! I love the JS answer. Rex is such a cutie.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'd be more worried if his favorite color were pink...
P.S. I bet his teacher is gonna think "I wonder what book "Joseph Smith" is??? :) That is so cute!
Maybe he was thinking orange, like Halloween or pumpkin orange...even hunting orange. There's a BIG difference between that a burnt orange.
Love it!
Best book I've read in a while :) Loved the book answer.
Somebody is doing their job! I love the JS answer. Rex is such a cutie.
Post a Comment