that looks very painful! he has very short toes, too...
HOLY MOLY! That is NIZASSTY! That totally looks broken. What is going on in your household?! You guys are falling apart!!! :) I love you kit.
yuck!!! owie!!!
Kitten, you need to shave those nasty toes! Poor bobby....
Ouch, and the only thing you can do is wait it out.
I would definitely say broken... OUCH!!!
eewwww...gross! (can't top my gross pics, though) Hope it feels better soon!
Kay..........OUCH!! Dang I can't believe how swollen it was! I hope he's recovered by now.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
that looks very painful! he has very short toes, too...
HOLY MOLY! That is NIZASSTY! That totally looks broken. What is going on in your household?! You guys are falling apart!!! :) I love you kit.
yuck!!! owie!!!
Kitten, you need to shave those nasty toes! Poor bobby....
Ouch, and the only thing you can do is wait it out.
I would definitely say broken... OUCH!!!
eewwww...gross! (can't top my gross pics, though) Hope it feels better soon!
Kay..........OUCH!! Dang I can't believe how swollen it was! I hope he's recovered by now.
Post a Comment