Sunday, December 20, 2009

another year wiser...




My sweet husband, Robert Charles, was born 33 years ago today... And in honor of his 33rd birthday, I will list 33 things that I love about him. Umm, ok, how about five. ;)

1. He is so considerate. If he wakes up before me in the morning he is quiet as a mouse. I never even know when he leaves, and I am a pretty light sleeper.

2. He is a good example to me. He prays on his knees every morning and night, without exception...even if we stay up way too late and I insist that Heavenly Father can hear our prayers while laying under our covers, in bed.

3. He loves our boys. He'll do anything for those guys...anything. He always checks on them before he goes to bed at night to make sure their covers are on.

4. He tucks me in at night too.

5. He loves ME. The other day Rex said, "Mommy, you are beautiful. Daddy told me to tell you that." And when he comes home from work, even before he puts his keys or anything down, he kisses me.

Happy Birthday Bob!

3 comments:

Steph said...

Awww...Happy Birthday!

Brimaca said...

Wow! He's very sweet to you. :) Happy birthday Bob!

Mel said...

We hope you had a wonderful b-day, BOB.