My sister, Morgan, flew into Texas with her two month old baby last weekend and I was lucky enough to spend the weekend with her and my parents! It was a packed weekend... a trip to the ER, Mary's Taco's (my dad tried to pull a fast one on us with some gas station breakfast tacos one morning-- I'm still a little bitter.) a dear friend's baby shower where I got to see some old friends, a drive to meet Grandma Hopkins for some Texas cookin', Circle E Candle factory, Mamacita's, a lame Matt Damon movie, Texas Cavier, and a late night Whataburger run! It was a fabulous weekend...minus those gas station tacos that did a number on my tummy.
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Kerrville getaway
My sister, Morgan, flew into Texas with her two month old baby last weekend and I was lucky enough to spend the weekend with her and my parents! It was a packed weekend... a trip to the ER, Mary's Taco's (my dad tried to pull a fast one on us with some gas station breakfast tacos one morning-- I'm still a little bitter.) a dear friend's baby shower where I got to see some old friends, a drive to meet Grandma Hopkins for some Texas cookin', Circle E Candle factory, Mamacita's, a lame Matt Damon movie, Texas Cavier, and a late night Whataburger run! It was a fabulous weekend...minus those gas station tacos that did a number on my tummy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Kitten,
This was such a memorable weekend. It was just like old times and truly a sign that I really needed to move back to San Antonio. I love you and miss you already.
Liz
Seriously, I'm still bitter about the lame Matt Damon movie. Worst 2 hours of my life. It was so good seeing you. I have to stop thinking about it because I'm getting sad... I miss you! Lily misses you too! :)
Looks like yall had fun!!!
First, I am bummed that Matt Damon movie was lame! Second, it sounds like you guys had so much fun, I am wondering if I should come to Texas next time with Morgan!!!
How fun! Maybe not all of it, but we'll call that an adventure! I'm so glad you got to go and spend precious time with your family!
Looks fun!
Hey Kit,
We did have fun and I cant believe someone with such a sophisticated palate like chuck would think no one would notice the difference between a marys taco vs a stripes gas station taco. I miss you guys! I hope we made this weekend worth missing Mr. Rex's primary program. Thanks for coming to the shower....oh and for stealing my seat to go see lil' faye....talk about being bitter. Just kidding. Love you kitty kat. Meow :)
Post a Comment