Cute pics, Katie. I love how Charlie's shoes are on the wrong feet in one. :)
such handsome lil men!
you must have gone at just the right time of day! either that or it was cloudy! my girls were all squinting or covering their eyes in most of the pictures, because of the sun!
Ashleigh, my kids wouldn't open their eyes either. I like to wear my shoes on the wrong feet too, but only for pumpkin patch pictures.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute pics, Katie. I love how Charlie's shoes are on the wrong feet in one. :)
such handsome lil men!
you must have gone at just the right time of day! either that or it was cloudy! my girls were all squinting or covering their eyes in most of the pictures, because of the sun!
Ashleigh, my kids wouldn't open their eyes either.
I like to wear my shoes on the wrong feet too, but only for pumpkin patch pictures.
Post a Comment