I haven't been since high school either! And I couldn't even remember if there were hills small enough for the kids - so I'm glad you went and had fun. We'll be there in a couple weeks!
I am laughing outloud!!! I can't believe Dad went down on his belly!??! Sweet! And he was wearing his "Big People are Harder to Kidnap" shirt? Even sweeter! Seriously though, that looks like a cool place! (If there's no beach in a 100 mile radius, that is..) ;) xoxo
4 comments:
I haven't been since high school either! And I couldn't even remember if there were hills small enough for the kids - so I'm glad you went and had fun. We'll be there in a couple weeks!
Looks like yall had fun!!!
We love the sandhills!
I am laughing outloud!!! I can't believe Dad went down on his belly!??! Sweet! And he was wearing his "Big People are Harder to Kidnap" shirt? Even sweeter! Seriously though, that looks like a cool place! (If there's no beach in a 100 mile radius, that is..) ;) xoxo
Post a Comment