You carry high like me. Have any names yet? And by the way, you look beautiful. It seems to be all baby.
I only have one picture of me pregnant with Cooper. I love your belly shot, your all baby!
I'm ready to meet him too!
I can see the sarcasm on your face in the picture :)
AWWW, what a pretty girl! Love that belly, good luck and I hope things go quick and smooth!
but who's counting right? You're so close!
Yay! I'm excited!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You carry high like me. Have any names yet? And by the way, you look beautiful. It seems to be all baby.
I only have one picture of me pregnant with Cooper. I love your belly shot, your all baby!
I'm ready to meet him too!
I can see the sarcasm on your face in the picture :)
AWWW, what a pretty girl! Love that belly, good luck and I hope things go quick and smooth!
but who's counting right? You're so close!
Yay! I'm excited!
Post a Comment