I'm going to comment on your blog just in case you didn't look back at mine. I got the boots online from nordstrom. They're the only place I can find that has wide calf boots. I think you can search extended calf and then you can look at the boots and it will tell you the calf circumference. If they're still a little tight nordstrom will stretch them for you for free. The brand I got was franco Sarto. Hope this helps!
4 comments:
Hilarious!
Does Bob just love that you put this on the blog? I love the mask! :)
I'm going to comment on your blog just in case you didn't look back at mine. I got the boots online from nordstrom. They're the only place I can find that has wide calf boots. I think you can search extended calf and then you can look at the boots and it will tell you the calf circumference. If they're still a little tight nordstrom will stretch them for you for free. The brand I got was franco Sarto. Hope this helps!
Joshua is SO adorable!!
Post a Comment